Meet our Magical Butterfly Insulated Lunch Bag!
Prepare to set off on an adventure with our Magical Butterfly insulted lunch bag. Our lunch bags are perfect for children of all ages, it just adds that extra magical touch for school lunches or picnic dates.
Soft, durable and features a mesh pocket inside that can hold a slim ice block, it is the little lunchtime accessory that every sweet little bub needs. Our water-resistant fabric and aluminium lining will keep lunches so cool you will think its magic!
Convenient to carry with a handy clip handle to attach too backpacks or prams and easy to open with a zips for little fingers.
Lunch Bag Features:
- Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime.
- Quality aluminium lining inside bag.
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack snacks and lunches.
- Easy to open zippers on the inside and outside of lunch bag.
- Two pockets (front and inside bag)
- A handy clip handle to attach to backpacks and prams
- Unique custom prints
- Inside - 28cm x 23.5cm x 7.5cm
- Outside - 29.5cm x 24.5cm x 10cm
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Machine Washable – Cold gentle wash ONLY! Fast cycles tend to have a vigorous spin which could potentially damage the lunch bag lining.
- PLEASE DO NOT bleach, soak, iron or use any fabric softeners or stain removal products as this may discolour your bag.
- Bags should be dried standing or flat and open - fabric side up. We love to dry ours outside on the washing line! Please don’t put your bag in the dryer! It may shrink, melt or completely loose its shape.
We highly encourage unpacking your lunch bag as soon as you are finished using it. Simply wipe the interior of the cooler bag with a damp cloth to remove any crumbs or spills (this will also reduce the bag from smelling overtime).
If a spill occurs in your lunchbox or lunch bag, we recommend cleaning it as quickly as possible. Regular cleaning will extend the life of your bag. Remove any dirt or food particles from within the bag or fabric to avoid any growth of mould.