CMC GOLD DUMMIES MIXED PACK!!!
The newest dummies to hit the market are here! Designed & Manufactured in Melbourne, Australia.
CMC Gold dummies are made with a round air filled cherry shape teat. This means that water won't flow in and out of the teat. The teat has been specifically formulated to be similar to a mother's nipple shape.... and even better they come with a PROTECTIVE CAP!!!
- CMC GOLD Dummies are BPA, PVC & phthalates free.
- Material/size: Natural rubber latex size 1, 2 and 3.
- Size 1 are suitable from birth.
SAFETY AND CARE
Safety & Care Designed and Lab tested to AS 2432:2015 & AS/NZS ISO 8124.3
- Size 1: 0-6m
- Size 2: 6-18m
- Size 3: 18m+
We have stated an approximate age for each size, but this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different, and some children prefer a smaller or larger teat/nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby
AIR FILLED TEAT
CMC Gold dummies come with an air filled teat, which means air or water won't flow in or out of the teat. These teats are generally a little bit shorter than most teats out there but have a bigger ball on top to better help bub latch onto when soothing.
Dummies are perfect ways to comfort a child as opposed to creating a thumb sucking habit which is hard to rid. We recommend ensuring that your baby gets rid of the dummy by the end of age 2 to prevent jaw malfunction or teeth movement.
- Pop in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the cup and allow to dry. Don't leave the dummy in the cup for longer than 5 minutes as it can cause the natural rubber teat to thin earlier than it should (this doesn't affect the use of the dummy).
- Do not boil the dummy on the stove. This will cause burn marks on the plastic (or melt it entirely).
Keep out of direct sunlight & refer to inside of packaging for care instructions
- Replace after 4-6 weeks
- As soon as the 4-6 week mark gets closer you'll notice considerable swelling of the dummy, or stickiness of the teat (at the very latest). This is a good indication that it must be replaced.
- 4-6 replacement timeframe is relative to all pacifiers world wide.
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY
- Please ensure you choose your CMC GOLD dummies carefully, for hygiene reasons we do not offer any returns or exchanges for choosing the wrong colours or change of mind.