The Jack N Jill Shampoo and Body Wash range encompasses the natural beauty and life of Australia in a bottle of goodness, using native extracts and organic oils to beautifully clean and nourish your Sweet Little Bub.
The Jack N Jill Shampoo and Body Wash for kids comes in a pump bottle, which uses native extracts and organic oils to nourish and clean. This body wash is free of sulphates, parabens, palm oil, synthetic fragrances and artificial colours.
It is unscented so ideal for sensitive skin, babies and newborns. Natural extracts such as soap bark provides a deep cleansing action without over drying, and quinoa and panthenol enrich the skin with essential vitamins and amino acids.
- Helps prevent dry skin as it contains important minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- Provides elasticity & builds connective tissue in the skin due to its high levels of Vitamin B2.
- Contains essential amino acids which act as natural strengtheners, protect the hair and promote hair growth.
- Derived from a Chilean Native Tree.
- Soap Bark is used as a natural soap and cleanser.
- Contains antioxidants as well as providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Soap Bark acts as a natural foaming agent as an alternative to SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphates).
Made in Australia
Hypoallergenic – Plant-Based – BPA Free Bottle – Cruelty Free – Not Tested on Animals
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate.